Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I had a dipper mate, now sadly passed away, who was born & bred Liverpudlian with an accent to match. He was a proper genuine guy though with whom I had many sensible discussions about City, Liverpool and football in general. He once told me how he couldn't stand Bishop, and referred to him as a 'professional scouser'. He had no time for him at all. Me neither.
Bishop is a fake. His accent is put on. Another one who is happy to make money out of the red tourists.

All this Klopp Love fest. Can you not see what it really is? Take the spotlight away from City and what they achieve.

Enjoy it. It is their tears of failure. Their need to feel important.

I really thank my lovely dad for taking me to Goodison and saving me from that clan.

Bingo making these bizarre claims is evidence of a man with serious mental issues - as I've always maintained. If he truly believes the puerile rubbish he has been saying then it proves my summation was correct. And if he is saying it in order to ingratiate himself with the dipper cult, his intention is obviously to further the tension between the two sets of fans, maybe incite a riot? I wouldn't put it past him.

Whichever it is, it proves he is a deeply disturbed and thoroughly unpleasant individual.

Bishop is a fake. His accent is put on. Another one who is happy to make money out of the red tourists.
He lived in the Liverpool area of Didsbury for many years .
He also made a shit ton of money selling a house to HS2 did he not ?
Didn’t Jason Manford ring him up from one of our title parades and get the crowd to sing the Slippy G song ?

He lived in the Liverpool area of Didsbury for many years .
He also made a shit ton of money selling a house to HS2 did he not ?
Didn’t Jason Manford ring him up from one of our title parades and get the crowd to sing the Slippy G song ?
Yep, sold his gaff for 6 million and ignored the protest and concerns of others about HS2. True man of the people.

Whoever even thought of having a farewell concert needs shooting, the optics of that are pathetic and the ego that klopp has to agree to take part in it is something else, but thats what klopp is, he is a master manipulator and he deflects from his own failings to feed his massive ego and thats why him and the scousers are a match made in hell, both underachieving lunatics with a persecution complex who blame everyone else but themselves for their own failures.

Bingo making these bizarre claims is evidence of a man with serious mental issues - as I've always maintained. If he truly believes the puerile rubbish he has been saying then it proves my summation was correct. And if he is saying it in order to ingratiate himself with the dipper cult, his intention is obviously to further the tension between the two sets of fans, maybe incite a riot? I wouldn't put it past him.

Whichever it is, it proves he is a deeply disturbed and thoroughly unpleasant individual.
I've not seen it, what has he said specifically about us that would be an issue?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.