Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Working in an office in Liverpool today, the topic of conversation is all about which team they are supporting in the Euros. Most supporting Netherlands due to the amount of dipper players. Not one supporting England. The Kingdom of Liverpool.
Remember they aren't English as they like telling everyone, they are scouse.
And just remind them that they stopped English teams from being in Europe for 5 years and that everyone in England hates them apart from the clickbait wanker journalists on social media.

I see Klopp was doing his rounds again stinking out Anfield at the Taylor Swift gig last night. Loves all the adoration from the cultists but doesn’t actually want to do the job as he knows Pep is supremely better.
Sure I read he had only gone into Liverpool city centre about 7 times in 9 years, contrast that with Pep!

All these scouse cunts who keep bleating about how we should give them the titles we won by "cheating", here's one for them. They won their Champions League games by "cheating". How come they will say. Simple, the pitch dimension for all senior UEFA competitions have a MINIMUM size of 105m x 68m. Anfields pitch dimensions are 101m x 68m, therefore they fall below the minimum standards required for the competition. That is why Anfield has not been considered as a venue for Euro 2028 matches as the pitch dimensions fall foul of UEFA's regulations

They've played all those "historic and glorious" matches on a pitch 4 metres too short, including a victory in a quarter final against us. If this would have been City winning at the Etihad with that sized pitch, you can put your mortgage on those scouse twats getting the measuring tapes out and crying to UEFA demanding us thrown out of the competition for cheating.

I've said it before, this is actually the point our media needs to make before we play there every time. It's not the atmosphere, fans or stadium that make it difficult, it's that they play on a fucking junior pitch.

If their new manager has any plans to play possession stuff like we do, he'll find it harder than he expects. One of the reasons they can charge about like idiots every home game is because they've less ground to cover than sides who play on pitches for grown-ups

Working in an office in Liverpool today, the topic of conversation is all about which team they are supporting in the Euros. Most supporting Netherlands due to the amount of dipper players. Not one supporting England. The Kingdom of Liverpool.
To be fair, I support Sweden over England. My mum came from Sweden. But I would be happy for my family and friends if England actually won it.

I am cheering on Denmark though lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.