Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cult won’t be happy.

Death threats incoming to Paul.

Sir Paul McCartney has announced his first UK tour dates since 2018, with shows in Manchester and London this December.

Liverpool's shitty tin pot arena only holds 11,000.

McCartney wouldn't get out of bed and break out the hair dye for 11,000.

The Beatles couldn't wait to get away at the first opportunity. They named their airport after Lennon, a guy who moved his closest relatives to Weymouth as soon as he had the money, such as his aunt who raised him. The fella never went back to Liverpool for about the last 15 years of his life. Ironic they named the airport after him when he clearly had no desire to fly there.

Last edited:
Liverpool's shitty tin pot arena only holds 11,000.

McCartney wouldn't get out of bed and break out the hair dye for 11,000.

The Beatles couldn't wait to get away at the first opportunity. They named their airport after Lennon, a guy who moved his closest relatives to Weymouth as soon as he had the money, such as his aunt who raised him. The fella never went back to Liverpool for about the last 15 years of his life. Ironic they named the airport after him when he clearly had no desire to fly there.
thats the amusing thing about most of these professional scousers, the first thing they do when they get any kind of success and money is leave

The cult won’t be happy.

Death threats incoming to Paul.

Sir Paul McCartney has announced his first UK tour dates since 2018, with shows in Manchester and London this December.
They will be even more annoyed when they find out that us Cityzens have an exclusive presale window to buy tickets from 10am this morning. I might just sign up to RAWK to break the news to them!

One title in 35 years against our 8 over the same time frame. Not in the conversation.
I am too hot with the heat, and boredom pre Engeeerrland game, and really cba, but how many First Div titles did they win? I seem to recall a few in the 70s/ 80s. Which makes it all the more odd that they didn't manage to * covid / VAR win the PL 30 until years after its' inception....!!

I am too hot with the heat, and boredom pre Engeeerrland game, and really cba, but how many First Div titles did they win? I seem to recall a few in the 70s/ 80s. Which makes it all the more odd that they didn't manage to * covid / VAR win the PL 30 until years after its' inception....!!
The no back pass rule put a stop to their shenanigans.

He'll undergo intensive cult conversation training and the red smoke will appear at Klanfield as he's greeted on the pitch on another stage managed welcome where he his cult training will come to the fore as he promises he will make Tront the new Cryuff.
Jordi?

He'll undergo intensive cult conversation training and the red smoke will appear at Klanfield as he's greeted on the pitch on another stage managed welcome where he his cult training will come to the fore as he promises he will make Tront the new Cryuff.
You're right and the training has kicked in already. Extract from recent Slot interview:

"I think these clubs like Feyenoord and Liverpool, from what I saw of it, it just means a bit more for the fans, it just means a bit more..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.