Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly. RAWK has started a new City thread for it’s cult members.

Secondly. I appreciate Ric doesn’t want to stoop to the knuckle dragging levels of RAWK, but I’d certainly support a more fitting headline than the ‘Liverpool Thread - 2023/24, considering the City headline thread on RAWK is - Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here

Ps. The news of Bernardo signing a contract extension has gone down well with the cult on RAWK. :-)
"Nothing To See Here"......yet all the unhinged loons on that forum can't stop posting about us ;)

I'm glad Bernardo's contract extension has gone down well with that mob. He's one player that will always get under their skin as he knows the truth about Cult FC and isn't afraid to call it out!

Secondly. I appreciate Ric doesn’t want to stoop to the knuckle dragging levels of RAWK, but I’d certainly support a more fitting headline than the ‘Liverpool Thread - 2023/24, considering the City headline thread on RAWK is - Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here

Ps. The news of Bernardo signing a contract extension has gone down well with the cult on RAWK. :-)
Tbh I don't want to stoop to their levels of collective mental illness. It would be funnier to adopt their thread title for our own thread about the PL charges on here - that would really boil some piss.

Narrative was the red card not the 2 incorrect penalty decisions both in the Dippers favour and the weak, pathetic excuse of a media scared f anything Dipper related did not bring it up. Note no apologies for the 2 wrong penalty calls
I don't think it's because it's the Dipper's. It seems all contentious calls are being swerved by the media. My money is on the PL making it a condition of the rights to show highlights/live games that they aren't allowed to mention it.

Calling him a scruff.

The coffee cup guard of honour obviously still hurts.

Stumbled on this when I was looking for a video of Matheus Nunes' goal against Chelsea...

Whoever thought that cameo was worth editing and posting on YouTube needs to have a word with themself. He looks like a Championship player.

Szoboszlai looks fantastic tbh.
I think we've got to try to remember that all he's done is shine in a game against "the mighty" Bournemouth.

Sandro Tonoli looked like a superstar for Newcastle when they played Villa, didn't look too hot against us though, and neither did "the Hungarian" in their game against Chelsea (IMO)

Last edited:
"Nothing To See Here"......yet all the unhinged loons on that forum can't stop posting about us ;)

I'm glad Bernardo's contract extension has gone down well with that mob. He's one player that will always get under their skin as he knows the truth about Cult FC and isn't afraid to call it out!
Legend …!!

A81434DF-FC80-414E-AAD5-620EBD153EC3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.