Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
while i hate to defend the dippers, guimaraes made exactly the same challenge yesterday and got a yellow for it, its the consistency which is maddening, that being said they got a helping hand with the penalty so fuck the bin dipping cunts
Totally agree...as we all get annoyed by it...the lack of consistency. The old "was it a clear and obvious error"?
There was contact on the "penalty" but it was a reaction worthy of Salah or Ronaldo so then you get the "was it a clear and obvious error. Same with the red card for Macallister.
When you saw the same challenge by Guimaraes only getting yellow then all fans are going to go mad.
But then I would be more upset by Gordon staying on the pitch for the stunts he pulled. Was never impressed by his theatrics when at Everton but that rake down the calf was just nasty and IMO should have seen red for.

we`re dooooomed, well according to this wise old sage over at rawk !!

Well two outta three aint bad, and city got well kicked in theirs, so that was a bit of alright really, for early doors.

anyone who doesn't think city are gonna fold like a cheap tent this year should just keep watching. i am alone in this view apparently in the world and for all i know the main body of AI as well but idk, its so on. Its totally on. I want credit when its over as the wry amusement at this pronouncement live and virtual has already been quite substantial
:lmao

CRACK like an egg. 3rd place max. more injuries incoming. flogged like mules for years. Already just did it all. lost some guys. mercenaries.
Not only is that guy idiot, he wants credit for it!

Still the greatest wreath layers this country has ever seen.

Thankfully, the cameras where there to capture it once again.

Scouse bastards. Why do they get cards rescinded? Next time we should try this and use this case as a precedent, see why we’re treated differently.

Liverpool can fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.