Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems some scousers have taken it upon themselves to become 'representatives' and offer themselves to clubs to 'explain and eradicate tragedy chanting'.

One of them has been allowed in by Nottingham Forest. To say some of their fans aren't happy is an understatement.

Probably see one pop up at ours shortly.
Is this a wind up?

citys incompetent head of security will go to any lengths to placate the scousers rather than provide security for city fans
Coincidentally I discovered that my sisters friends husband (city fan) has landed a dream job of personal security for City, flew out a few days ago 1st class to NY, hotel overlooking Central Park… lucky (albeit the right person for the job) sod!

I’ve just watched part of the drone video of Anfield (same guy who’s doing the North Stand videos).

Amazing to see how they’ve had to strip part of the new roof back as they try to put right the botch jobs!

The video (my phone’s predictive text wants me to write ‘victims’ at this point) zooms in on the inside of the ground and shows the clumsiest of angles of an awful lot of seats. There will be a lot of fans who’s views are going to be 60% fat scousers head, 40% pitch.

Best of all, in the comments someone writes ‘Annie Road Stand’ FFS!

Those seats with a restricted view certainly wouldn't have been a shock to the architect, they will have informed the club and they'll have said fuck em.

I’ve just watched part of the drone video of Anfield (same guy who’s doing the North Stand videos).

Amazing to see how they’ve had to strip part of the new roof back as they try to put right the botch jobs!

The video (my phone’s predictive text wants me to write ‘victims’ at this point) zooms in on the inside of the ground and shows the clumsiest of angles of an awful lot of seats. There will be a lot of fans who’s views are going to be 60% fat scousers head, 40% pitch.

Best of all, in the comments someone writes ‘Annie Road Stand’ FFS!
It sounds like a poor man’s Maine Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.