Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky desperate for Peter Sutcliffe to stay at the dippers. Just like they were with Harry Kane.

Think the Saudi club will make an offer in the next few days and remember the transfer window ends a week later for Asian clubs so there's still time to work out a deal

Sky desperate for Peter Sutcliffe to stay at the dippers. Just like they were with Harry Kane.

Think the Saudi club will make an offer in the next few days and remember the transfer window ends a week later for Asian clubs so there's still time to work out a deal
I reckon this has been in the pipeline as Klopp's been very vocal in his feelings about this. It'll be a power play to lodge a massive bid towards the end of the window, with the player kicking up a stink to force the move.

I just visited RAWK, got gonorrhea, jumped in the shower to clear the concoction of vomit and shite, and finally decided to comment here, reminding everyone that these lot are vile fucks.

This Salah to Saudi situation could really unsettle the dippers. I would be amazed if American owners turned down £100m+ for a 31 year old player. And if they accept it, I can see Bingo totally losing his shit, as he is prone to do. Bring it on.

This could go on for a while, as the administrators will have to sort out new contractors. Always difficult to apportion the right levels of liability for works already done. Would piss my sides if they have to cap at 50k capacity for the whole season.
Wonder if the next set of builders will write Kopites are Gobshites in the away bogs?

A good excuse for FS not to replace him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.