Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky desperate for Peter Sutcliffe to stay at the dippers. Just like they were with Harry Kane.

Think the Saudi club will make an offer in the next few days and remember the transfer window ends a week later for Asian clubs so there's still time to work out a deal
It's the thought of ever giving Haaland any accolade that hurts Sly deeply

Reactions: PPT
This could go on for a while, as the administrators will have to sort out new contractors. Always difficult to apportion the right levels of liability for works already done. Would piss my sides if they have to cap at 50k capacity for the whole season.

Oh dear…. Never mind.

Ooof just imagine the look on Klopp's face if Salah goes to Saudi. I'll be tuning into that press conference with a barrell of popcorn.

Anyone know why the contractors went bust? I'd like to think it was scouse gangsters extorting protection money and nicking everything that was not locked down.
No. But to appoint a contractor incapable of carrying out his contract, and for such important work, signifies a poorly run football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.