Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carragher been on the sauce as well. One of Klopp's biggest results. He's won the fucking Champions League, the PL, the FA Cup.......talking shite.
He’s an absolute whopper though, incapable of being objective the dippers. Stealing a living

Carragher been on the sauce as well. One of Klopp's biggest results. He's won the fucking Champions League, the PL, the FA Cup.......talking shite.

Tbh I agree with him. I remember having a similar feeling in 16/17 when we beat Dyche's Burnley at home with 10 men after an early Fernandinho red.

Today was one of the best smash and grab results I've ever seen in a game of football as a neutral to the two teams playing. This is why it's the best sport in the world and we have the best league. Newcastle should've won that by 3 or 4, it was one of those once in a decade games. That performance took some balls from Liverpool, they were up against 13 with a loud crowd and an awful ref (the red was the correct decision, however).

That's a big win for them unfortunately but I guarantee if that was us all the talk would be about how unfair it is that we can bring £85m players off the bench to win games.
You're forgetting that 'ickle Liverpool (Revenue in last accounts: £600m) can't compete with STATE-FUNDED MEGA-CLUB NEWCASTLE (Revenue in last accounts: £182m).

Fair play to them. They looked out of it in that 2nd half. I didn't think Newcastle really went for it thinking they had it in the bag. Bingo brings on players that changed the tempo, the rest is history as they say.

Sickener for Newcastle but they really shouldn't have lost that game.

And not many would expect Nunez to actually hit the target once nevermind twice, but of course he is the " best striker in the world " .
To be fair they were two excellent strikes. Particularly the second one. If Haaland had scored those goals we would be going mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.