Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, Erling can only dream of hitting the ball that well as of late.

He’s scuffed more shots in the last three matches than Maguire has on the green waiting for his Saudi move.

I am sure he’ll get back to his lethal best soon, though.

I thought his 2nd goal against Burnley was beautifully struck. Just 2 league games ago. Still, if he keeps dreaming maybe he can be as good as Nunez.

Have to give them credit today. I thought the Jota and Elliott subs worked well and Klopp got that right and they kept plugging away. I thought they were the better side second half with 10 men. For me they will be our challengers this year if Salah stays. Newcastle meanwhile…..not sure what Howe was doing with all them subs. Madness. Did he not learn anything from Peps masterclass last week. When winning 1-0 in a tight game, don’t make unnecessary changes.

Title race is on with these again. They are the threat, forget Arsenal.
I think they'll be up there, but to be honest, I think we'll end up winning it a bit cosier than last season.

I just don't see us dropping many points with our defence, and we'll always get a goal.

Still see Liverpool and Arsenal dropping too many silly points when you don't expect them to.

People thinking we're going to walk it need to remember it's only 3 games in. That Works Cup thing will affect us.

Dippers done well today, but I'd say they were helped by Newcastle being toothless up front.

People can slate me all they want...

But we don't overturn this game... Being 1-0 down, with 10 men for most of the game like Liverpool did.

The way we play is very systematic. Our players have to stick to playing in certain zones of the pitch.

Liverpool are a bit more off the cuff than we are... They take more risks.

It's an absolutely fabulous result for Liverpool. Huge character has been shown tonight for them. Still our biggest threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.