Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me, they squeak a result and loads of posters are back “to give them credit” and talking about how they’re In the title race. Almost like they couldn’t wait!

Fuck them, they’re shit, Nunez is a **** and klopp should be in a care home.
Nunez is a **** and klopp should be in a care home. -hahaha fucking done me that has. and Klopp should be in a care home. Best comment I've read on here in ages.

We were playing at home, against a pretty average team and we weren't losing.

This is a completely different scenario.

Liverpool were 1-0 down, with 10 men at a very, very intimidating ground.

I'm not saying they are anywhere near City by the way because they aren't, but the way they play they are more built to come back in a game like this than we are.
What total garbage. Complete freak result. Almiron hit the post with Allison completely beaten, Barnes for some obscure reason chose not to square it for a Wilson tap-in. Either of those goes in, it's game over

We were playing at home, against a pretty average team and we weren't losing.

This is a completely different scenario.

Liverpool were 1-0 down, with 10 men at a very, very intimidating ground.

I'm not saying they are anywhere near City by the way because they aren't, but the way they play they are more built to come back in a game like this than we are.
I understand your point about Liverpool winning chaotic matches - that's been true for most of Klopp's reign. It's also the case that they Newcastle were a lot better than them today, and so pushed forward thinking they could win. A team playing City would likely still be more careful defensively, even if we invited them on to us.

I am surprised that this game is being described as something so amazing - there have been more than a dozen occasions in the last five seasons where a team has "won" the portion of a match after a sending off (in a few cases to draw, but mostly to win the game). There have also been a lot more impressive 11v11 comebacks.

Nunez's impact was great, but it was pretty much a smash and grab - which is hardly a fairy tale for a Liverpool team that still have a huge financial advantage over Newcastle, and who have won 10 and drawn 2 of their last dozen games against them.

People can slate me all they want...

But we don't overturn this game... Being 1-0 down, with 10 men for most of the game like Liverpool did.

The way we play is very systematic. Our players have to stick to playing in certain zones of the pitch.

Liverpool are a bit more off the cuff than we are... They take more risks.

It's an absolutely fabulous result for Liverpool. Huge character has been shown tonight for them. Still our biggest threat.
How the fuck do you know we wouldn’t be able to get a result like this? If you’re saying City haven’t got the mentality to do it, you haven’t been watching the same team as me for the past 3 years.

Some of the anti Liverpool comments from you guys, especially when we win, are fucking hilarious. I’m not trying to be smart. You genuinely make me laugh out loud. So creative. So brutal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.