Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the last red card they’ll get for a long while. Mafia-style, On The Waterfront-style intimidation. When it works - and it will - it will only encourage them.

Stretford Red Socks are laugh-out-loud funny. Nowt funny about this lot. At least, nowt funny-ha-ha…

Oh how I hope we beat these fuckers to the title by 1 point, the meltdown will be fucking incredible and watching them cry the injustice of the Spurs game all over again will be glorious

Some comments from the BBC put forward by knowledgeable Dippers, ha ha.
1 decision has gone against them and this is where we are!
  1. Paul: I hated the Tottenham game and the referee was definitely a rival supporter. After the bookings and the goal that never was but actually was, the referee wouldn’t even let us play on after Szoboszlai was fouled, had gotten up, and Endo was on the attack. I would say they should just add the goal on now, so the score is 2-2.
    Andy: The game should be replayed. No other possible outcome for this debacle. If it's not replayed and Liverpool miss out on the Champions League by a point, for instance, will they be able to claim millions from the FA and refereeing bodies?

Maz: The game should definitely be replayed. This is the second time Spurs have won this season through a VAR wrong decision. Spurs should offer to replay the match but they won't because they won't want to risk losing three points they shouldn't have.
    Alan: This was such a clear and obvious error that it must be rectified to a just and equitable result. Clearly the game cannot be replayed as that would cause all sorts of issues with fixture congestion and player fatigue etc. However, four goals were scored and that would've resulted in a 2-2 draw, which would be a fairer result for both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.