Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did get an apology. Tbh it was a fuckin shocker and we'd of been incandescent on here had it been us on the receiving end.
The Rodri - no handball was the absolute correct decision from VAR and the referee that night.

Self-centred, self-entitled and self-absorbed that lot at the other end of the East Lancs.. just like their Red partners in crime, at the Swamp and at the Emirates..
No, no, no, no, no mate... you've got it all wrong.

I've read numerous dippers on twitter etc clearly stating that they're doing this for the sake of ALL clubs - so that nobody has to suffer the kind of gut wrenching hardship and mental torment that they've been put through this week - and not only that, they're better than every other fanbase because they're not letting it drop...

- if other clubs had taken the same approach, then we might not be in this mess... BUT NOBODY ELSE CAN STAND UP FOR TRUTH AND FAIRNESS AS WELL AS THEM... IT'S IN THEIR DNA!!!

They're special... they're real troopers!!!

These weird ones turn up every now and again on here to act as wums. Don't worry yourself they dissappear eventually.
He's a rangers fan and posts quite a bit of their thread. Rather than get wound up far better to there and have some gentle and polite digs. A better way of dealing with some wums

Got involved in a discussion with this prick who came back with this nonsense below, with my reply after it.

FB_IMG_1696603469315.jpg

One of those seasons City conceded a goal v Wolves when the Wolves player fell to the ground, ball hit his hand and went in. A 1-1 draw. Cost us 2 points.
In the seasons Liverpool lost the League by 1 point..... last minute penalties for Liverpool v Leicester and Spurs when Salah dived and very dodgy penalties awarded. There's 4 points extra...... you can't just highlight one game and say City won the league because of that. You have to look at incidents for both teams throughout the entire season.
The reason City won the title over Arsenal last season is simply because we beat then hone and away.

No, no, no, no, no mate... you've got it all wrong.

I've read numerous dippers on twitter etc clearly stating that they're doing this for the sake of ALL clubs - so that nobody has to suffer the kind of gut wrenching hardship and mental torment that they've been put through this week - and not only that, they're better than every other fanbase because they're not letting it drop...

- if other clubs had taken the same approach, then we might not be in this mess... BUT NOBODY ELSE CAN STAND UP FOR TRUTH AND FAIRNESS AS WELL AS THEM... IT'S IN THEIR DNA!!!

They're special... they're real troopers!!!
Funny how they didn't feel the need to stand up for the rest us until they were wronged

Got involved in a discussion with this prick who came back with this nonsense below, with my reply after it.

View attachment 95331

One of those seasons City conceded a goal v Wolves when the Wolves player fell to the ground, ball hit his hand and went in. A 1-1 draw. Cost us 2 points.
In the seasons Liverpool lost the League by 1 point..... last minute penalties for Liverpool v Leicester and Spurs when Salah dived and very dodgy penalties awarded. There's 4 points extra...... you can't just highlight one game and say City won the league because of that. You have to look at incidents for both teams throughout the entire season.
The reason City won the title over Arsenal last season is simply because we beat then hone and away.
And that ‘handball’ goal by Boly, stopped us achieving back to back 100 points.

View attachment 95331

I really hope they finish two points behind us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.