Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp knows he won’t get a replay but this debacle and his press conference endure the rest of the season they get every decision going. It’ll help their title chances this mistake 100%
Not that it’s much of a change, they’ll continue to get away with murder at Klanfield, however the shitstorm they’ve created could play against them away from home, particularly against the bigger clubs. They’ll expect everything, get frustrated when they don’t and lose it. Also suspect some of the refs might take a dim view of how they’ve been made to look (rightly or wrongly) throughout. Maybe it’s just wishful thinking…

I'll take a champions league replay. Not an important game by any means, just a final, biggest club competition in the world, nothing to see here
View attachment 95265

Replay of the match where Suarez booted Parker in the stomach and the ref laughed and let him off the hook

View attachment 95266

I'll take a replay of the match when Robertson when studs in on Tanganga. VAR checked it out and gave nothing, not even a foul.
View attachment 95267

Again repeating myself over this one. Maybe we can have the game replayed when Jota kicked Skipps head, gives him concussion, has to be subbed, VAR says it's fine and Jota gets a last kick winner.

View attachment 95268

Justice for Tottenham. The new victims.
Good job mate.

Not that it’s much of a change, they’ll continue to get away with murder at Klanfield, however the shitstorm they’ve created could play against them away from home, particularly against the bigger clubs. They’ll expect everything, get frustrated when they don’t and lose it. Also suspect some of the refs might take a dim view of how they’ve been made to look (rightly or wrongly) throughout. Maybe it’s just wishful thinking…
My husband is a Liverpool fan and thinks it will have the opposite effect. He thinks they'll be more determined than ever to just get a result and keep their heads. He doesn't want a replay or anything, he says what's done is done, he just gets fed up of this kind of thing happening. He's lost interest in it now though. He says he just wants them to finish top four cos no one's gonna stop us anyway. He's right about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.