Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets break that down,for the sake of that internet anonymous wipe.

"City fans have always been bitter little shits whenever I've come across them."

The bitter armchair plastic only comes accross any of us bitter blues,not that we are, in his place in the world outside liverpool.

"Unlike fans of most smaller, lower league clubs that gracefully accept their place in the hierarchy but also go absolutely nuts at the smallest success, these lot just gripe about everything."

That was his club before shankley in the late 1960's

"They've never seemed to take any joy from following their club or watching games, it's been more a begrudging 'I'm here aren't I' attitude like it's something you had to do if you weren't a red manc "

So,the silly **** wants us to be all rags,he wishes we were red mancs,

"It's no surprise that a rivals death is so crassly thought of by them when they've barely had a player worthy of others respect."

Go back to the early 1900's you buffoon and read about Billy Meredith.and don't preach to any football fan any where in the world about death you ****.
four trophies in 7 years and on pl in 30 plus years, thats his club now

xx.gif

Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here

« Reply #612 on: Yesterday at 08:27:04 am »

Quote from: Son of Spion on Yesterday at 01:04:55 am
^
^
So United fans took the trouble to go en masse to the Emptyhad to watch an Abu Dhabi match in the home sections then sung a vile song about their own club legend on the home concourse whilst dressed as Abu Dhabi fans?

Sounds plausible.
::)

Brainwashed as well as sportswashed.
:tosser
They planned it well too. Buying tickets well in advance, getting all the gear sorted, and getting a doctor to do some Shipman-ing so that Bobby would die on the day of the match they had tickets for. Cos you can't rock up to the Emptyhad and buy tickets on the day, they're all sell outs, right?
=====================================================================================================

so... this clown discussing a few teenagers singing a sick song, couldn't get by without referencing a Dr who forms the mainstay of a sick song that they sing to goad people every time they turn up and infect Manchester with their vile victimhood...

love this from rawk....

City fans have always been bitter little shits whenever I've come across them.

Unlike fans of most smaller, lower league clubs that gracefully accept their place in the hierarchy but also go absolutely nuts at the smallest success, these lot just gripe about everything.

They've never seemed to take any joy from following their club or watching games, it's been more a begrudging 'I'm here aren't I' attitude like it's something you had to do if you weren't a red manc

It's no surprise that a rivals death is so crassly thought of by them when they've barely had a player worthy of others respect.
Their entire club, city and fanbase organised a victory parade on the anniversary of the Heysel manslaughter disaster. There’s nothing I’ve seen more crass than that in football.

xx.gif

Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here

« Reply #612 on: Yesterday at 08:27:04 am »

Quote from: Son of Spion on Yesterday at 01:04:55 am

They planned it well too. Buying tickets well in advance, getting all the gear sorted, and getting a doctor to do some Shipman-ing so that Bobby would die on the day of the match they had tickets for. Cos you can't rock up to the Emptyhad and buy tickets on the day, they're all sell outs, right?
=====================================================================================================

so... this clown discussing a few teenagers singing a sick song, couldn't get by without referencing a Dr who forms the mainstay of a sick song that they sing to goad people every time they turn up and infect Manchester with their vile victimhood...

Wow the mods on there haven’t taken that post down neither, could you imagine the collective outrage on RAWK if someone on here had referenced how someone died to Hillsborough?

Wow the mods on there haven’t taken that post down neither, could you imagine the collective outrage on RAWK if someone on here had referenced how someone died to Hillsborough?
they wouldn't dream of taking it down because they're the only ones that know the feeling of emotional pain... or is it just that their's means more?

Their entire club, city and fanbase organised a victory parade on the anniversary of the Heysel manslaughter disaster. There’s nothing I’ve seen more crass than that in football.
Yeah am a scouser and I still can’t believe they did that, one of the many reasons I stopped supporting the club years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.