Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you banned from the joke thread?
I do like most of your posts, gives me a smile most days.
Not had one on that thread ( a ban ) for about 1 year now,but used to get them regular,its 1 week today so maybe its permanent,there is one on there now ( a meme ) for 4 or 5 days that is to say,controversial but still there.

Not had one on that thread ( a ban ) for about 1 year now,but used to get them regular,its 1 week today so maybe its permanent,there is one on there now ( a meme ) for 4 or 5 days that is to say,controversial but still there.
Hopefully back soon.

love this from rawk....

City fans have always been bitter little shits whenever I've come across them.

Unlike fans of most smaller, lower league clubs that gracefully accept their place in the hierarchy but also go absolutely nuts at the smallest success, these lot just gripe about everything.

They've never seemed to take any joy from following their club or watching games, it's been more a begrudging 'I'm here aren't I' attitude like it's something you had to do if you weren't a red manc

It's no surprise that a rivals death is so crassly thought of by them when they've barely had a player worthy of others respect.

love this from rawk....

Unlike fans of most smaller, lower league clubs that gracefully accept their place in the hierarchy but also go absolutely nuts at the smallest success, these lot just gripe about everything.

They've never seemed to take any joy from following their club or watching games, it's been more a begrudging 'I'm here aren't I' attitude like it's something you had to do if you weren't a red manc

It's no surprise that a rivals death is so crassly thought of by them when they've barely had a player worthy of others respect.
Lets break that down,for the sake of that internet anonymous wipe.

"City fans have always been bitter little shits whenever I've come across them."

The bitter armchair plastic only comes accross any of us bitter blues,not that we are, in his place in the world outside liverpool.

"Unlike fans of most smaller, lower league clubs that gracefully accept their place in the hierarchy but also go absolutely nuts at the smallest success, these lot just gripe about everything."

That was his club before shankley in the late 1960's

"They've never seemed to take any joy from following their club or watching games, it's been more a begrudging 'I'm here aren't I' attitude like it's something you had to do if you weren't a red manc "

So,the silly **** wants us to be all rags,he wishes we were red mancs,

"It's no surprise that a rivals death is so crassly thought of by them when they've barely had a player worthy of others respect."

Go back to the early 1900's you buffoon and read about Billy Meredith.and don't preach to any football fan any where in the world about death you ****.

love this from rawk....

As if any of them know the meaning of the word respect.

Last edited:
The weird thing is, most City fans were saying the Konate foul should have resulted in a second yellow, yet for the Akanji foul, the same people were saying it wasn't worthy of a yellow card. But the fouls were very similar.

In my view, our referee made the correct decision. The Liverpool referee bottled it.
The Akanji one was VERY soft, but if the Konate one had have been given, I wouldn't have had an issue with it. All fans are asking for is fairness and consistency.

What I'm not happy with is that we seem to be getting a lot of 'by the letter of the law' decisions going against us that other teams get the 'common sense' approach (excuse).

The weird thing is, most City fans were saying the Konate foul should have resulted in a second yellow, yet for the Akanji foul, the same people were saying it wasn't worthy of a yellow card. But the fouls were very similar.

In my view, our referee made the correct decision. The Liverpool referee bottled it.

The Akanji one was VERY soft, but if the Konate one had have been given, I wouldn't have had an issue with it. All fans are asking for is fairness and consistency.

What I'm not happy with is that we seem to be getting a lot of 'by the letter of the law' decisions going against us that other teams get the 'common sense' approach (excuse).
Our many Triumphs are even better because you know we’ve had not a scintilla of help from dodgy Officiating like the 2 Red Shites have had and continue to have to this day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.