Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst title clash atmosphere? Who says that and which other club has Liverpool been in a title race with in the last 15 years other than Chelsea and City?

That account has got to be a fucking wind up.
Maybe cos they’re not actually title contenders … I think I’ll go with Real Madrid - most hostile atmosphere they had ever faced.

Must have had a problem with his tv, not a chance in hell they were allowed out of the asylum to attend.

I'm glad people are still posting these unhinged posts. They've started to delete some of the more deranged posts now so it's great to have evidence on here. They've deleted 2-3 recent posts on Pep yet still probably 8-9 of the last 10 posts are city related. Can't wait to hear how they don't care about city the next time we win a trophy.

Always remember…..

He deleted these as well.
69989E5E-EA39-4C0D-AD2E-5017EFAA84BB.jpegAD2EDFC2-BB2D-4D95-8F36-DC443C84AD78.jpeg7F572FC3-BED2-48BF-B926-DFE03A3CA7E5.jpeg

Any of the media mentioned the swathes of empty seats at Klanfield , looks like the twenty year waiting list for a season ticket at their shithole of a football ground is a total myth , and who the f*ck are LASK ?
It's easy to have a 20-year waiting list for a season ticket when you deliberately limit them because you can make more money from tourists watching a single game. Also it's easy to put yourself on a waiting list. It's a marker of how great a fan you are without any obligation to actually buy one or spend any more following the team whatsoever. I had a friend who was on the Arsenal waiting list for years. He lived in Leeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.