Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
More hilarious shite from the wank bank
View attachment 100056
@Mad Eyed Screamer I think we are in danger of seeing an idiot rather than a Brent Cesare.
Is this not just some bloke milking gullible idiots for money ? I've only seen his posts on here, is it a subscription service/advert based thing?
Posters on here slag Goldbridge off for being a dick but he's the one laughing..... all the way to the bank.

@Mad Eyed Screamer I think we are in danger of seeing an idiot rather than a Brent Cesare.
Is this not just some bloke milking gullible idiots for money ? I've only seen his posts on here, is it a subscription service/advert based thing?
Posters on here slag Goldbridge off for being a dick but he's the one laughing..... all the way to the bank.
A fool and his money are soon parted and well what else can you say, its rags and dippers.

With regards to the liverpool wank bank, i genuinely cant decide if its a brilliant parody account or the person posting genuinely needs help

It's a Facebook blog with 118,000 likes - doesn't make a penny from it.

View attachment 100056
Pmsl, I've heard all of zero amazing atmospheres at Anfield for the 12.30 ko slot. Take the Massive Merseyside derby this season, like a fucking morgue that day, from both sets, and that's the biggest and loudest derby in Britain according to those pricks

View attachment 100056
Must have had a problem with his tv, not a chance in hell they were allowed out of the asylum to attend.

I'm glad people are still posting these unhinged posts. They've started to delete some of the more deranged posts now so it's great to have evidence on here. They've deleted 2-3 recent posts on Pep yet still probably 8-9 of the last 10 posts are city related. Can't wait to hear how they don't care about city the next time we win a trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.