Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic thought bank.
THE LIVERPOOL THOUGHT BANK said:
This summer, Jurgen Klopp missed out on a 185 million worth of transfer targets in Caicedo and Lavia. And Klopp is still sitting on top of the table because he filled that giant hole in his transfer plans by singing Wataru Endo for 18 million instead (1/10th of what was planned). In a season where Liverpool was expected to finish in top 4 at best, Klopp is competing for a title against Guardiola (who gets to sign any player he wants with an open chequebook) and Arteta (who was given the freedom to buy a Declan Rice for 105 million even though he has only won 1 FA Cup in 5 years).

The tactical acumen of Klopp is on another level compared to the other two. There's no way Guardiola or Arteta could have taken this Liverpool team into a title race this season. I think it takes a very biased eye to miss that.

This one stands out in a sea of complete contradictory delusional bollocks as a bit special. He acknowledges they attempted to spend £115 million on caicedo before being rejected in favour of midtable chelsea but then describes the amateur hour scenario that saw them willing to spend £115 million on a player they hadn't even made sure wanted to actually come as some kind of moral victory over arsenal who did spend that kind of money on a player that wanted to sign for them and of course open chequebook pep who this guy cannot go 2 posts without mentioning. Seems like a banker for a future date now this guy has started deleting some of the more laughable posts.

Never fails to make me laugh out loud, Netflix should give them their own stand up special.

Classic thought bank.

This one stands out in a sea of complete contradictory delusional bollocks as a bit special. He acknowledges they attempted to spend £115 million on caicedo before being rejected in favour of midtable chelsea but then describes the amateur hour scenario that saw them willing to spend £115 million on a player they hadn't even made sure wanted to actually come as some kind of moral victory over arsenal who did spend that kind of money on a player that wanted to sign for them and of course open chequebook pep who this guy cannot go 2 posts without mentioning. Seems like a banker for a future date now this guy has started deleting some of the more laughable posts.

Never fails to make me laugh out loud, Netflix should give them their own stand up special.
The Dipper Thought Wank.
So many contradictions in that pile of written diarrhoea.
Not hard to find.

And here they go playing the victim

View attachment 102721
Yet the BBC report clearly shows why footage from Paris was used.
View attachment 102722
No it was those pesky Chelsea fans.

Maybe it was the fans from the Euros who pushed old people in fountains, smashed our coach up and put rival fans in hospital.

Easy mistake to make.

(Meanwhile nobody yet arrested for smashing the windows on the rags coach and nobody arrested for wrecking our coach many years ago, under the watchful eye of scouse plod on surveillance video and many mobile phones videoing the incident.....cunts the lot of them...)

As i have said before the common denominator is that they are always involved, yeah they can blame everyone else as they frequently and consistently do but the fact is this whenever there is trouble they are always involved and that is why despite their constant whining and bleating and insistence that they should always be apologised to everybody knows exactly what they are and will always be and that is scum.

As much as I would like to believe that all dipper fans are inarticulate, brainless morons, that is obviously not the case. There must be thousands of their supporters that would never lower themselves to RAWK's levels because, like the majority of us, they just want to talk football with anyone and everyone. They want to discuss the merits or otherwise of players, clubs, managers and so on. In other words they are fans of the game who just happen to be fans of that particular club - a club where one of their forums is called RAWK, and the only membership criteria is that you must have been lobotomised by a chimpanzee with Tourette's within the last 24 hours.

Surely the more rational and level-headed dipper fans out there would boycott a forum like RAWK? In fact they'd probably want to pretend it even exists. I certainly would if I knew of a City forum where the collective IQ of its members was in single figures.

As much as I would like to believe that all dipper fans are inarticulate, brainless morons, that is obviously not the case. There must be thousands of their supporters that would never lower themselves to RAWK's levels because, like the majority of us, they just want to talk football with anyone and everyone. They want to discuss the merits or otherwise of players, clubs, managers and so on. In other words they are fans of the game who just happen to be fans of that particular club - a club where one of their forums is called RAWK, and the only membership criteria is that you must have been lobotomised by a chimpanzee with Tourette's within the last 24 hours.

Surely the more rational and level-headed dipper fans out there would boycott a forum like RAWK? In fact they'd probably want to pretend it even exists. I certainly would if I knew of a City forum where the collective IQ of its members was in single figures.
If fans only judged fan bases on forums then no fan base comes across as well, there is a reason pleny on ex forum members of here, and other city forums (long term SC holders too) and opposition fans call this place bluemoan and another more derogitarty term, and Red Cafe is called sad cafe (cause its full of sad rag bastards) etc

All forums can have some of the best opinions but also some of the worst takes and nutjob comments.

I will say though here all batshit posts and posts that dissagree with each other or critical of the club/fans are reasonably allowed to happen, RAWK is like the stassi any negative or contradictary to the forum narrative posts are usaully removed or locked and everyone has to conform to the forums pro red scouse narrative and not criticise unless permitted the club/fans/manager

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.