Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I just corrected it my bad .
Still ermmm…

1 x Everton charge = 10 points reduction
115 x City charges = 1150 points reduction

That was their logic/read from somewhere…

The fact that Everton didn’t have ONE charge, they had MANY leading to the 10 point reduction, seems to pass everyone by.

In the same way that United had a ‘minor breach’, which doesn’t say what it was , or how many ‘minor’ parts to it there was.

It’s only City that have the 100 112 115 individual charges (once the PL had re typed everything up and removed the ‘grass too long’ ones) given out to the media/public BEFORE any hearings or actual punishments have been given…
It’s as though there’s a biased agenda against a certain club by certain individuals aided by sycophantic media shills…

I haven’t met a Liverpool supporter IRL in the past 15 odd years (memory) who hasn’t come across as a complete blinkered, biased idiot when it comes to football. That includes 2 extended family members whom I didn’t know support Liverpool until a Christmas do this year. Up to that point for all the many years I’d known them, they were sound people, football had not come up… and then wham… straight into 1150 points deduction (this was just after Everton 10 points reduction), I laughed it off and asked them to name a single one of the 115… they couldn’t… I then said what about the £50m FFP dodge to dig a spadeful of dirt for a new stadium… blank looks.
Haha, sounds like my cousin. Known him for 30 years and never heard him mention supporting any club. They get a bit of success and suddenly he's this massive fan banging on about FFP and City's inevitable points deductions.

While in theory i agree, that lot are not just a different breed, they are a different species, i have never spoken to one who wants to talk football unless its to tell them that liverpool are the greatest football team ever and klopp is the best manager ever et al, they are the weirdest set of people/fans i have ever met to a person, more of a cult than a fanbase all they want to hear is that liverpool is the greatest place, football club ever and if you dare say anything different then you are wrong as nothing they ever do is bad and you must apologise.

Case in point have you ever heard a scouser any scouser say that liverpool fans could potentially take a portion of blame for anything or is it always always the police, the media, the other fans fault.
I live amongst them. Worlds apart in comparison to Everton fans (although they have some blinkered fans as well).
You just cannot reason with them , some decent lads but when it comes to football they are insufferable, it's the usual washed up rubbish with sportswashing, cheats , no istree, no fans. I was having a heated debate with one of them and he was foaming at the mouth, I was just turning the tables and he couldn't explain any of the accusations he was throwing at me,. Their was even a Qpr fan sticking up for us and priasing our fans when we at our lowest ebb and how well our club is run. Pure jealousy simple as that and the fact we keep pipping them to the post. They are a cult and are back out in force because they are top

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.