Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a peep under the carpet. It's there..........along with a few dives by Jota and Salah, a bit of jibbing in, hacking computers, mistakes by Alisson, fouls by van Dijk, handballs by Trent and loads more. It's unbelievable what's hidden .
1000022310.jpg

Gomez should have been booked inside the first 10 minutes for hacking Gordon down, bet they aren't moaning about that.

Missed that - just rewatched. Bad challenge that wasn't mentioned.
Your school life was 'a misery' as far as football is concerned? Jesus wept.

I'm just 40 in my school life we were relegated to the third tier of English football and endured managers such as Alan Ball, Steve Coppell and Frank Clark, midtable dross would have been the equivalent of winning the bastard European Cup, during my school days we went to Anfield twice in a week losing 4-0 and 6-0.

Ive read all your posts im certain your on the wind up but i wasnt having you come on a City forum and compare getting beat in an FA Cup final to getting relegated to the third tier playing Macclesfield and losing to York et al
Thanks, appreciate the view.

Addressed the wind up point already and apologised where needed, please scroll back as I don't have the effort required to justify myself again.

I get your point though, respect that.

I'm just 40 in my school life we were relegated to the third tier of English football and endured managers such as Alan Ball, Steve Coppell and Frank Clark, midtable dross would have been the equivalent of winning the bastard European Cup, during my school days we went to Anfield twice in a week losing 4-0 and 6-0.

Ive read all your posts im certain your on the wind up but i wasnt having you come on a City forum and compare getting beat in an FA Cup final to getting relegated to the third tier playing Macclesfield and losing to York et al
Not to mention Stuart bloody Pearce and Beanie

Not to mention Stuart bloody Pearce and Beanie

I was (luckily) able to drink heavily by the time that useless twat took over as manager, as an aside that season we scored 10 at home all season 3 of them were on my birthday against Fulham and we didnt even bother leaving the concourse so for the princely sum of about £500 I saw 7 goals all season

I can't read his posts as I'm ignoring him, but it seems like (reading the responses) our new little pet scouser has gone down the same route as one of our other little pet scousers (Tom Ford pages 190-195ish of this thread) and pulled out their own "X-factor sob story".

Little tommy from Middlesboro claims Parkinson's.
Little d from darn sarf claims a death in the family.

May or may not be true, but my spider senses are tingling! ;)

I remember that week well! oddly enough there was a sense of optimism going into the league game that it wasn't going to be quite as shite as the 4-0 cup exit a few days beforehand. The legend that was Alan ball had other ideas!

As for the wanker's claim to his school life being a misery I'm absolute certain that it probably was. I'm also certain that it had fuck all to do with his football allegiance and everything to do with being an obnoxious deluded entitled little twat. Unfortunately for us he hasn't grown out of it into his 20's and hence his very tedious existence on a rival forum.

Last edited:
I can't read his posts as I'm ignoring him, but it seems like (reading the responses) our new little pet scouser has gone down the same route as one of our other little pet scousers (Tom Ford pages 190-195ish of this thread) and pulled out their own "X-factor sob story".

See; Geoffrey Peffery.

Thanks mate
Football based abuse, mockery and everything else anti Liverpool is completely fair game for me being on here as a Liverpool supporting waster, as one gent on here said - if you're a rival fan on here you need to prepare for a rough ride which is completely ok, I get that.

Taking the piss about losing a family member is utterly unbelievable mate. Don't go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.