Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worrying thing is they went away to the 2nd or 3rd best team in the league at the weekend without 2 centre halfs, 2 left backs and their top scorer, as well as Szoboslai and won.
Worrying that they've only lost 1 game this season, 2 in all competitions i think? Toulouse beat them away.

I don't see them having a collapse and falling away dramatically like Arsenal did last year. The closer it gets to May when they're still up there the media wankfest will go into overdrive also

The worrying thing is they went away to the 2nd or 3rd best team in the league at the weekend without 2 centre halfs, 2 left backs and their top scorer, as well as Szoboslai and won.
Worrying that they've only lost 1 game this season, 2 in all competitions i think? Toulouse beat them away.

I don't see them having a collapse and falling away dramatically like Arsenal did last year. The closer it gets to May when they're still up there the media wankfest will go into overdrive also
That’s a lot of worrying…
Arsenal twatted them if we are being honest and their win was down to the many chances they conceded not being scored.
I’ll let them worry about us tbh, seeing as we are the best team in the world and every trophy on offer that we are still involved is in our own hands.

I think it says more about the Tarquins than the Dippers tbh.

and do you think they won that game through luck or their good performance?

It doesn't matter what the media says. Our players won't pay any attention to that noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.