Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola keeping the Wank Bank up at night once more.......

View attachment 103686

Last 5 years??

City have won 5 in the last 6 years it doesn’t matter if it’s Arsenal, Rags or Dippers. The only change was last season he could see when Arsenal were ahead that City would take the title…… Ask fans of all other clubs & you’ll get a different response than the giddy Dippers.

But let’s look at the last 5 years in an 8 year reign for Klopp.

5th
2nd
3rd
1st
2nd

All hail king Klopp…. When they turn up…

& as for richest club ever to grace the premier league, change the record as that team got turned over by Boro today.

Alexander-Arnold out for most of January and Salah potentially away for much of that? Well, quite a test coming up for them.
Time for us to go into overdrive mode.
Tront will be back much quicker than that...
They always overstate the severity of injuries and the players are usually back in a week or so.

If Mane wasn't African, it would be blatant grooming and noncing. She was promised to him from school age according to one of those reports. He's a 31 year old famous multi-millionaire, they'll be no shortage of willing girls at least in an age bracket where they can have similar experiences to him ready to shack up with him if he wants but he's waited a few years for a hand picked school girl to marry at 18? Nothing dodgy about that...

Pep Guardiola keeping the Wank Bank up at night once more.......

View attachment 103686
Liverpool beat arsenal in the cup and this guy still found a way of focusing on Pep and ignoring the game.

I'm not even saying this to be funny, I'd seriously be having this guy investigated if I was pep. There's serious unhinged stalker vibes coming off with their incessant obsession with Pep.

I see Mane has been grooming a young girl and now she’s 18 they are married. You won’t see that headline in the Echo.
He met her first when she was 16 (as per Daily Mail).

"The footballer first spotted Aisha when she was 16 but he did not approach her formally at the time, according to Sports Brief. However, he reportedly communicated his intentions to his uncle, a friend of the family, which led to their eventual union."

How does that become grooming ?

He met her first when she was 16 (as per Daily Mail).

"The footballer first spotted Aisha when she was 16 but he did not approach her formally at the time, according to Sports Brief. However, he reportedly communicated his intentions to his uncle, a friend of the family, which led to their eventual union."

How does that become grooming ?

Multi millionaire tells uncle he wants his 16 yo niece…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.