Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

It's just not fair that Nunes has to play against opposition keepers who make great saves.
How fucking dare they!

And if anyone would like to unravel / explain the Angelino Jolie comment at the end, please enlighten us

View attachment 104200
I don’t think there’s anything remotely short sighted about refusing to marry Angelina Jolie, broken leg or not.

It's just not fair that Nunes has to play against opposition keepers who make great saves.
How fucking dare they!

And if anyone would like to unravel / explain the Angelino Jolie comment at the end, please enlighten us

View attachment 104200
so someone on the other team does their job better than nunez does his job, but then again we are talking about scousers here who wouldnt know about doing any sort of job

How fucking dare they!

View attachment 104200
I see they are still backing their man even though everyone else can see they’ve bought a £30m player for £85m

They have painted themselves into a corner after all the Haaland comparisons last year and can’t face up to reality

as if he’s going to magically turn into a natural goal scorer , he’s 25 in the summer FFS , he should be in his prime now as a striker

deluded cunts

I see they are still backing their man even though everyone else can see they’ve bought a £30m player for £85m

They have painted themselves into a corner after all the Haaland comparisons last year and can’t face up to reality

as if he’s going to magically turn into a natural goal scorer , he’s 25 in the summer FFS , he should be in his prime now as a striker

deluded cunts
the funny thing is if you listen to them their whole argument is that he causes chaos in the defence even tho he cant finish, if chaos is all they want, they could have bought a spaniel and had it play up front, same hair, same result, way cheaper than 85m

deluded cunts
More like a £3m player. He's utter dogshit.

How fucking dare they!

View attachment 104200
RE: Jolie comment: He's essentially saying Nunez is so shit that he plays as if he's got a broken leg.

I think that's harsh, but then I've not got "thought bank" in my name, so I bow down to a superior intellect.

the funny thing is if you listen to them their whole argument is that he causes chaos in the defence even tho he cant finish, if chaos is all they want, they could have bought a spaniel and had it play up front, same hair, same result, way cheaper than 85m
They even descended into labelling him as ‘great fun’ last season

if you look closely at his record, it’s abysmal against any of the bigger clubs in the league

he’s just not very good

will be amusing when they turn against him, as they always do in the end

Salah’s been holding their attack together this season, he’s the only forward they’ve got that I rate

While we have Erling, I find it oh so amusing how the Dippers and Rags are so feverishly trying to back their expensive striking flops.
Both sets of fans applaud simple passes by them and scream shoot as they pass the halfway line, desperately trying to help them get the goal tallies up.
Erling has absolutely crushed both sets of these supporters with his goal scoring prowess and transfer fee.
Anyone else smell that stench of piss?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.