Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

from rawk, not me..
The hypocrisy in the last sentence is....well...

As a few of us have said on here, if they wanted to brush this under the carpet, they'd have hit them with a £100m fine and a one window transfer ban or such like - not only have they charged them with 115 breaches, they've hit Everton with a 10pt'r, charged them again the following season and now charged Forest, they're laying the groundwork for the punishments.

The other 17 clubs (maybe 18 if the Russian gangster no longer has any ownership of Chelsea and the Saudis aren't in too deep) will fucking kick off if ADFC get away with it. LFC, MU, Arsenal, Spurs, Villa etc aren't going to shuffle off quietly, especially the likes of Villa on the brink of CL football in 24/25

The likes of Everton need to remember ADFC have robbed them of CL football and places in the league and therefore a few million in prize money
Scousers not good at reading the room are they! I remember a time Liverpool robbed us all of European football, what was their punishment?
There's a PL power struggle afoot, we need to get more clubs on our side.

from rawk, not me..

As a few of us have said on here, if they wanted to brush this under the carpet, they'd have hit them with a £100m fine and a one window transfer ban or such like - not only have they charged them with 115 breaches, they've hit Everton with a 10pt'r, charged them again the following season and now charged Forest, they're laying the groundwork for the punishments.

The other 17 clubs (maybe 18 if the Russian gangster no longer has any ownership of Chelsea and the Saudis aren't in too deep) will fucking kick off if ADFC get away with it. LFC, MU, Arsenal, Spurs, Villa etc aren't going to shuffle off quietly, especially the likes of Villa on the brink of CL football in 24/25

The likes of Everton need to remember ADFC have robbed them of CL football and places in the league and therefore a few million in prize money
ADFC, preferable to MBFC, Murdering Bastards FC.

from rawk, not me..

I assume he doesn’t refer to LFC as RSFC (Red Sox FC)?

What can you say to such delirium? Conflating Everton’s & now Everton and Forest’s predicament with what is happening to City only serves to highlight the lack of understanding of what is, and is not, being done to City.

Conflating City’s case with what’s currently happening simply shines a bright spotlight on the lack of any serious thought about, or understanding of, the case against City, Everton & Forest by that poster.

Easy enough to ignore…at least for me.

They are desperate about Nunez partly because if their most expensive signing doesn't succeed, then the theory that Pep wins more than Klopp only because the latter works with less expensive players may be questioned. Most of them firmly believe Klopp is the better manager...
that one has already been smashed to smithereens multiple times.

Ederson cost half as much as Allison
They paid as much for Naby Keita as we did for KDB (let that one sink in)
We got both Dias and Akanji for less than Van Dijk

to cite a few.

They are desperate about Nunez partly because if their most expensive signing doesn't succeed, then the theory that Pep wins more than Klopp only because the latter works with less expensive players may be questioned. Most of them firmly believe Klopp is the better manager...

and most think they have better players than us in every position.

they are mental fuckwits

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.