Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuckin scousers!

Watching the fight between Mikaela Mayer and Natasha Jonas, the cunts booed the national anthen more than the US anthem.

Hope the yank puts her on her arse.

I know I'm not the brightest but we have 3 players played 179 matches so almost 60 matches each - only 21 matches so far in 23/24 season.
I think it's the total amount of PL games in all seasons, for players in the 23/24 squad, who came through the Academy.

So, Phil makes up nearly all of that, with 23 for Rico, and a handful for others.

As for the previous poster asking why Harvey Elliott is there, it's based on transfermarkt stats rather than any thought, so is pretty unreliable. He had made his debut for Fulham, but played some u21 football in his first season at Liverpool, so at some point someone has put him down as an Academy player. Joe Gomez also played u21 football at Liverpool but isn't down on this list.

Fuckin scousers!

Watching the fight between Mikaela Mayer and Natasha Jonas, the cunts booed the national anthen more than the US anthem.

Hope the yank puts her on her arse.
That explains it.

I thought it was a support of Israel protest. Makes sense because the fight is in Murkeyside.

I love this rewritten narrative that Liverpool were and are paupers. During Gerrard’s time at Liverpool they qualified for the champions league every year and could buy players like Torres, kuyt, Babbal, Harmann, Mascharano, Risse even piss money away on the likes of Andy Carroll. They had average players because they recruited badly not because they survived on a shoe string.

The nearly winning the league comment shows how small time they are and highlights their failings in only winning one league in 30 odd years when for the majority of the time they had a financial advantage over at least 16 other teams in the premier league over that period

A little bit of research would have shown that out of his 16 year career, the great Stevie G finished outside the top 4 on 7 occasions.

I’ve never known a player get better & better as each season goes by, he was very good but I always felt he lacked the intellect to be as good as they think he was. Yaya Toure showed him just what a marauding midfielder is capable of in 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.