Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little bit of research would have shown that out of his 16 year career, the great Stevie G finished outside the top 4 on 7 occasions.

I’ve never known a player get better & better as each season goes by, he was very good but I always felt he lacked the intellect to be as good as they think he was. Yaya Toure showed him just what a marauding midfielder is capable of in 2014.
A lot more huff n puff than guile for me. He is a typical English type player of 2000's but for those with red tinted bins on...best in da weeerld la..(actually a Milton Keynes accent would be more appropriate).

Last edited:
Sadly, I can only see them dropping a maximum of two points before that pivotal game at Anfield.
We need to be perfect for the rest of the season.
Their not great at the back even Bournmouth cut through them at least 4 times and made a mess of the finishing .

Salah to return to Liverpool to do his rehab but might fly back out to the Ivory Coast if Egypt get through the group. I have to say, I've never known anything like that before. Sounds very weird to me.
I said this would happen last week.
Salah would go back to the dipper's medical staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.