Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

we need to ruin his final season by winning at Klanfield and winning the title again! Unfortunately i think them twats will win at least 3 trophies with one being the league.

There seems to be a narrative that Klopp leaving is about Klopp personally being burnt out etc but the BBC article says: "Liverpool assistant managers Pepijn Lijnders and Peter Krawietz, as well as elite development coach Vitor Matos, will leave the club along with Klopp."

Why would the coaching team be leaving if the reason is Klopp having run out of energy? They've got to have another gig already lined up. One that Klopp prefers.
I like my username theory were gonna get cleared and FSG are shitting were taking the cunts down.

City bingo on talksport from some crying scousers. "Took on a nation state". "Competed with massive spenders". "Without Liverpool, city would have ran away with the league every year (we fucking did!).

It really is a lovely day.

I lived there briefly from December 2020 to about June 2021. Wavertree then Anfield. My warmest memory comes within about two hours of being there:

“Dead smart shirt there, lad. Nice one.”
“Thanks.” I smile and raise my glass. I’d gone to a food pub as I had nothing with me. As I walked to the toilet, I heard him say to his mate “Has Bale played for us? I don’t remember that.”

It was a Wales shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.