Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Got to say thank you to Klopp his Liverpool teams have been amazing. I like the man and he’s a lovely human being. Was excellent competition with us. It was very hard to compete with our very own blues who are world class in every department. I will miss the guy and it’s a sad loss for football in general

Good news. Don’t think it has anything to do with the charges though. He’s a gobby fucker, if he’d heard we’re getting cleared he wouldn’t have been able to contain himself in that interview. And would have been squealing about not being able to compete.

I hope the Samaritans have called in all those who were scheduled to have a day off.
Paula on Talksport was hilarious. I thought he had died the way she was blubbering.

A 59 year old greeting on the radio because the manager of a football team is leaving in 6 months : ))))))))))))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.