Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen a clip on Youtube , Talkshite channel a grown up scouser actually f*cking crying , what an absolute bunch of deluded weirdo's , when you think what is going on in the world these morose self pitying f*ckers are crying because a football manager has had enough and is going on holiday for a while.
They are an embarrasment , if you want to blub your hearts out , think of the 39 at Heysel , that was life & death , and worthy of shedding tears , not some f*cking German pissing off into the sunset.

Bingo jumping ship gives Salah the perfect excuse to move to Saudi at the end of the season. The Salah money will replace the Coutinho money to fuel the dippers "shoestring" transfer activities
About time too, according to a Dipper at work yesterday Klopp’s probably going because he hasn’t been given any money, I pointed out he’s had the 4th highest expenditure in PL history, “Yeah but that’s what he’s made in sales!”

When the news broke, we had to pull the car over and take a breath. My colleague and I stared at each other in disbelief, somewhat dumbfounded. I can't remember if it was him or myself that suggested it, but we found ourselves at a funeral service.

One of the workers there locked eyes with me and with his face already saddened he nodded and handed me a black armband, which I put on immediately. A natural hug came and he pushed me out the door as I heard a sob, I'm sure.

I've had it on ever since. Slept in it, showered in it, kept looking at it when having my breakfast. I'm going to keep it on until Klopp goes and, probably, for the year after that to commemorate the year passing that he left us all.

I hope all grounds hold a minute's silence n every match until the end of the season.

It's only right...

They think it’s fun to kick us and wound us.

What a fucking mardy arsed little twat.
View attachment 105421
I'd just like to pick up on 2 items.
1. "Death by a thousand PAPER cuts"? unsettlingly specific
2. Slings and BOWS? ...erm...
Is this guy sniffing fridge gas, or summat?

What a bastard , just sold my shares in Yankee candle and Klippety announces he's quitting , double edged sword ive bought every available wreath form local flower shops , should make a killing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.