Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly what Dippers and Rags say about us. Cheating on an industrial scale
Which is fine, their accusations have been scrutinised by experts in an independent setting and proven to be false though.
Whereas we have all seen with our own eyes Salah, Mane, Firmino, Jota, etc running really fast, initiating contact and throwing themselves over after the lightest touch for a penalty or a free kick.
We've seen Alexander-Arnold deliberately use his hands to start an attack.
We've seen Alexander-Arnold, Van Dyke, etc grab hold of players to stop an attack and not be penalised.
We've seen Robertson pushing opposition players into hoardings, rake his studs down opposition acchiles and elbow players in the back of the head.
We've seen numerous goals against them disallowed after their goalkeeper or defender flops to the ground holding their head despite there being no contact, we've seen goals disallowed against them as an opposition striker has dared to match their defenders physicality when winning the ball back.
We've also seen that they have provably paid us £1m compensation for what was described at the time as 'the biggest scandal ever seen involving a Premier League club'.
Let them whine about what "everybody knows" has happened but we've all seen the cheating they do on the pitch and that behaviour starts and ends with the manager.

Last edited:
I know we call them a cult and I get that applies to the fans,but as an organisation they are more like gangsters or the mafia. They continually demand everyone respects them, and threaten anyone who mentions their crimes around which there is an Omertà. They infiltrate the FA and the media with their ‘made men’ and basically dare anyone to challenge them.

Was on RAWK this morning for a laugh. Well worth a visit. A common post there would state klipperty is the best manager in the world. Hmmm.So then watched the Pep documentary on Iplayer. Absolute tears in my eyes. Pep is head and shoulders above klipperty. As we all know, and as the documentary confirms, Pep is a visionary. Changed the face of football in this country,probably the world. But he is also a wonderful human being.I am so happy to have lived through this era as a Blue.
As for the scousers.Wipe your salty tears, stop talking shite, and fuck off for another day on the rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.