Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

They think it’s fun to kick us and wound us.

What a fucking mardy arsed little twat.
View attachment 105421
This dipper seems more self aware than most as he realises that most fans hate Liverpool and their feral fans whereas most labour under the delusion that they are loved and respected by the majority.
Still does not have the mental capacity to question why they are hated - it isn't difficult to understand.

Last edited:
He was the big fish in the Bundesliga until Pep came along, then he ran over to the PL and had a short reign as the top dog...and then Pep showed up.

Wonder where Pep would follow him to next. Perfect scenario would be Klopp taking over as the German national team coach and the next day Pep takes over as the English national team coach

tenor.gif
Perfect scenario is pep stays at city. I don’t give a fuck where that goofy fucker goes

Yesterday on the bus back from Spurs to King's Cross, I met the father of the girl who was hit by a glass full of coins. City treated them well after the feral Scouse idiot wasn't caught. I thought I disliked Liverpool, until I met him. He has good reason to hate them. #KloppOut on #KlexitDay wasn't bad news for all. Just wish Klopperty-Klopped-Klopping-Klopper-Klopp'd take a huge number of his fans with him!

I still thing FSG and the scousers are up to something to squeeze the last spat of energy out of them to push for the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.