Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Apparently there have been some FA Cup games today, my missus said one was on right now but do you know what, I can't watch them. To me football died yesterday. Sure they will carry on playing matches but when the heart and soul of football is removed, what's the point ? If the FA insist on playing this now meaningless competition and the Premier League take money before honour and decency then it's not worth competing in the competition. I sincerely believe liverpool should refuse to play another game, they should withdraw from all competitions as a sign of solidarity with Jurgen Klopp. It is the decent thing to do.

Typical cryarse that that lot are.

Media hate them? Get to fuck, it is a love fest
And crying saying "we are hated by rival fans"
Take a good look in the mirror -
Which club's fans got all English clubs banned from competing in Europe for 5 years?
Which club's fans bricked City's coach outside Anfield?
Which club's fans pushed an older man into a fountain and thought it funny?
Which club's fan chucked coins over top tiers onto home fans below - coins (in one instance) packed into a plastic bottle that landed on a young.girl, cutting her head?

I could go on but I think you may have worked out the answer by now......

Last edited:
He has won one Champs league (when they were not Champions of England) one Covid league title (which they couldnt celebrate) and drew two cup finals in nine years. He has spent £700m in that time , so each trophy has cost £175m.
Dippers are easily pleased but that record doesnt put him in the top ten premier league managers of all time.
He’s won 4 “proper” trophies of the 36 available.

Shite.

And crying saying "we are hated by rival fans"
Take a good look in the mirror -
Which club's fans got all English clubs banned from competing in Europe for 5 years?
Which club's fans bricked City's coach outside Anfield?
Which club's fans pushed an older man into a fountain amd thought it funny?
Which club's fan chucked coins over top tiers onto home fans below - coins (in one instance) packed into a plastic bottle that landed on a young.girl, cutting her head?

I could go on but I think you may have worked out the answer by now......
Mrs Vienna showed me a post on Facebook:

Klippety won the Champions League, the Premier League and the FA Cup in his nine years at Littlewoods.

Pep won all three in a fortnight.

They think it’s fun to kick us and wound us.

What a fucking mardy arsed little twat.
View attachment 105421
"The country at large could learn a thing of two from us"

Would that be

How forge tickets
How to rob your own for tickets
How light a candle
How to push old men into fountains
How to attack a rival teams coach
How to get every English club banned from Europe for 5 years
How to load a plastic pint pot with coins to inflict a sevre injury
The best way to rummage through a wheelie bin for something to eat.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.