Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The front cover is out for the new docuwankery.

MV5BMTMxMjQ1MjA5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjIzNjg1Mw@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
that funnel looks like it needs a hug

I know people generally consider Alisson the best keeper going around, but every time I watch him play he stuffs up, and his ball distribution is mediocre at best.

Someone please explain what I’m missing here.
Plays for Liverpool

I know people generally consider Alisson the best keeper going around, but every time I watch him play he stuffs up, and his ball distribution is mediocre at best.

Someone please explain what I’m missing here.
Nowt mate, he plays for the Dippers so he has to be the best in the world…thems the rules.

well jurgen, seem to remember jota diving for a penalty against newcastle, and van dijk getting away with two fouls in the box against chelsea, so unless you're suggesting a couple of debatable bookings was the reason you didn't win 4-3, i would suggest blaming the refs rather than your useless keeper and useless defenders for your team bottling the title race (again), might be just a teeny tiny bit of a false narrative
Straight out of the Mourinho deflection manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.