Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal did to Liverpool what they usually do to other teams when it came to pressing from the front in the first 20 minutes & Lfc
a) couldn't handle it &
b) couldn't hoof it up to Salah

As we've seen so many times when we've played the dippers that you have to take your chances & 1 fook up after being outplayed & they went in at half time 1 all. Can you imagine the piss taking on social media if City had conceded either of those defensive howlers.

Steady. I’m still reeling from the old woman that is Martin Tyler, taking it upon himself for reasons only he knows, to start with that “And it’s LIIVE!” shite, week in, week out.

It wasn’t always like that. He certainly wasn’t doing it in the early days of the Premier League and the other commentators didn’t do it so it wasn’t a SKY thing. No, the piss stained old sod actually thought it sounded good.

I spent a good few years thinking that John Motson had lost his marbles, that Brian Moore was past his sell by date, that Alan Green was as bad as it got, that Clive bastard Tyldesey was the most biased twat ever employed to tell us what was happening on a match. Then Tyler changed for some reason. It was during the early seasons of Weetabixhead playing for those tramps that are classed as our neighbours.

Peter Drury has certainly started to toe the party line since the beginning of this season. He seems to be picking up the slack from Tyler’s mysterious departure.

That’s another thing - remember when the rugby league commentator quit? They had an hour long programme about him. Why no fuss from SKY this time. Has a certain United Liverpool Arsenal Woking fan been helping Operation Yewtree with their enquiries or something equally sinister?

I’m sure given time, the truth will out but I’m guessing that we’ll have to wait until the red shirt cheerleader in chief has shuffled off this mortal coil before we know the facts.

Also - Jamie Carragher is a man I would never tire of punching.
You’re not the only one!

Anybody remember when Pellegrini opened up about leaving? Didn’t we win the very next game and then hardly winning any of the next 6, dropping right off the pace?

Has Klopp fucked them over, especially with so many new and young players.

Can we all just agree

Liverpool FC are utter wank and a despicable club
Klopp is a vile arrogant psychotic ****
Liverpool FC fans are ferule murdering vermin scum

End of discussion close thread lol

Anyone would think you didn't like our friendly, knowledgeable, non-victim cousins from the west end of the M62.

Klopp announcing he's leaving is going to put extra pressure on them and have the exact opposite effect they're hoping for. You can see it happening already
That’s exactly what I said earlier in the thread, just like happened to us, after Manuel announced that Pep would be taking over at the end of that season.

That third goal was so soft even an under eleven goalie would keep that out
Did you watch Van Dijk for that goal? What the actual fuck? Seems like he’s deliberately avoiding engaging the defender so any potential goal can’t be seen to be his fault. Not the first time I’ve seen him do that this season (not 100% certain but I think our goal against them at The Etihad is another example). Very strange for the world’s greatest ever defender.

Enjoyed watching them get taken apart and no Fred or Rosemary West commentating on either of today's matches. :)

I know people generally consider Alisson the best keeper going around, but every time I watch him play he stuffs up, and his ball distribution is mediocre at best.

Someone please explain what I’m missing here.
He plays for Littlewoods.

Isn’t that enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.