Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s things I’ve been told by members of staff at city that made me come close to ripping up my season ticket lately. I wish I could post it on here.

That’s not a surprise. I think we’ve all become frustrated with certain things that happen off the pitch at City. Thankfully the club appointed the best football manager in the world.

These fuckers struggled against a shit Burnley side most of the match, decent sides will beat them. IMO Arsenal are our main challengers.
We struggled against a shit everton side too though. They might not be convincing but unfortunately they win. I don't see them dropping very many points against sides they're expected to beat for the rest of the season. Their shit style is highly effective against the bottom two thirds of the league. The top third can all outplay them though and that's our best bet of seeing them drop points.

There’s things I’ve been told by members of staff at city that made me come close to ripping up my season ticket lately. I wish I could post it on here.
You can post it on here mate, you are totally anonymous unless you're driving licence says you are actually called Johnny Mars Bars?

We struggled against a shit everton side too though. They might not be convincing but unfortunately they win. I don't see them dropping very many points against sides they're expected to beat for the rest of the season. Their shit style is highly effective against the bottom two thirds of the league. The top third can all outplay them though and that's our best bet of seeing them drop points.

I watched some of the Burnley game and the scousers were shit, in parts Burnley had the better of the game and were cheated out of a goal being disallowed. When we play poorly we don't either get dominated or just turn to shit (Aston Villa game aside).

Leverkusen completely nullified Bayern. Alonso is an elite manager.
its a different kettle of fish managing a big club though when every little thing is scrutinised.no real pressure on him at the moment but that wont be the case at liverpool or madrid.he may well prove to be the real deal but theres a long way to go

Brentford may give them a game next week, but the best chances of the Dippers dropping points are against the Rags and City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.