Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems that we all follow the trendsetting dippers!

from rawk,

I disagree. There's a lot at stake here, & supporters from all over need to make their voices heard so the relevant authorities know that football fans in general are unhappy with the way that the likes of City & Chelsea have been cheating the system for years. It's all very well taking the moral high-ground, but that'll do fuck all in the long run. We Liverpool fans have been trendsetters for decades when it comes to the terraces. Where we go, others tend to follow & replicate. Someone needs to start the fire.
There’s one trend that thankfully no other club has replicated on the terraces.
Murdering cunts.

from rawk,

I disagree. There's a lot at stake here, & supporters from all over need to make their voices heard so the relevant authorities know that football fans in general are unhappy with the way that the likes of City & Chelsea have been cheating the system for years. It's all very well taking the moral high-ground, but that'll do fuck all in the long run. We Liverpool fans have been trendsetters for decades when it comes to the terraces. Where we go, others tend to follow & replicate. Someone needs to start the fire.
I've not seen any other set of football fans from this country go to another country and cause absolute carnage with the loss of 39 football fans....fucking deluded cult fuck wits.....

from rawk,

'Trendsetters'? More like bl**ding Red setters..

from rawk,

I didn’t realise that Billy Joel was a Littlewoods fan.

Yes, we led the way in murdering Italians, pushing old ladies into fountains, jibbing, throwing heavy objects, breaking fences, spitting at opposition coaches and more. If we lead, you will follow.
Don't forget then going on to deny blame and instead portray themselves as the victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.