Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

BBC HYS Mods in full protection mode. My post was removed:-

This is the text you wrote:
Chaos outside the gates as they try to get in without tickets?? Check
Booing the national Anthem? Check
Increase in theft around the ground? Check

Somethings never change

Your comment was considered to have broken the following House Rule:

"We reserve the right to fail comments which...

Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend othersAre racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionableContain swear words or other language likely to offend"
I get em deleted on there all time if you dare answer the infantile bin dippers who I doubt ever attend a game back with their Man Cheaty crap. Seems to upset the BBC moderators for some reason.

Im not one to say how other fans should/shouldnt celebrate, its no ones business. Go crazy, sing n cheer, its what its about.

But …. The scenes of the players and staff lines up whilst the weirdo’s in thr crowd sang YNWA made my fuckin teeth itch. CRINGE!!!!

Cult not club
I hate that, especially when they all sing it before every kick off with the same flags in "The Kop End" all the time.

It's not intimidating towards the visiting team at all, if that's what it's meant to do.

I get em deleted on there all time if you dare answer the infantile bin dippers who I doubt ever attend a game back with their Man Cheaty crap. Seems to upset the BBC moderators for some reason.
Yep, I've had two deleted. One for saying it's wrong to pick on someone for saying "Your" instead of "you're", which was deemed irrelevant and then before that for calling that stupid "theatre", "The Theatre of Nightmares and Rat Infestations", when all I was doing was stating the truth.

I’ve just remembered something from Till Death Us Do Part:

Alf points out that Littlewoods' trophy successes were paid for by the DHSS, as their supporters used dole money to pay for their admission to Klanfield.

Back in the days, when gate money was the principle income for football clubs.

As much as I hate Alf's views, this point is as salient today as it ever was.

I’ve just remembered something from Till Death Us Do Part:

Alf points out that Littlewoods' trophy successes were paid for by the DHSS, as their supporters used dole money to pay for their admission to Klanfield.

Back in the days, when gate money was the principle income for football clubs.

As much as I hate Alf's views, this point is as salient today as it ever was.
Not only admission to Klanfield but a few lines on the Pools as well..a total win-win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.