Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Kindergarten Klopp ?
If Chelsea had won yesterday that would have been a victory for youth.

They ended the game with a younger team than they started, and still younger than Liverpool even after Klopp had brought on the teenagers.

Nkunku at 26 was the most senior Chelsea player out there at the end.

It was only a good day in the respect that there were no deaths at Wembley..
Feral cunts cause chaos wherever they go..
Thieving murdering bunch of cunts
I’ve only been to Wembley twice. Going to the City v Liverpool FA cup Semi I was surprised to see no real segregation going to game / leaving game. Unfortunately the Scousers won 3-2 and there was no trouble but my City mates were saying that if City had won it would have been different.

I’ve only been to Wembley twice. Going to the City v Liverpool FA cup Semi I was surprised to see no real segregation going to game / leaving game. Unfortunately the Scousers won 3-2 and there was no trouble but my City mates were saying that if City had won it would have been different.
It would have mate..they are horrible cunts..a law unto themselves and the media is shit scared to call them out for it for fear of reprisals.
You only have to remember the journalist who said some truths about them got sacked.
They must be the most despised fans in Europe..total cunts and shithouses too boot.
There were a few on the tram a year or so ago giving it large and calling us cheats etc..soon as someone shouted always the victims they turned it into that's about Hillsborough.
They got super gobby and aggressive but as soon as City fans went towards them it was like they realised they didn't have the numbers and shit themselves..
They will without a shadow of a doubt attack lone blues at Klanfield when we play them..wouldn't surprise me if Klipperty asks for a coach welcome and our team coach gets smashed up again.
I fucking hate them cunts.. horrible little scrotes

Everything surrounding that club seems to be about emotion, tears again from Klopp lifting the Carabao cup ffs. It's as though they've had to do it the hard way game after game, fighting their way in the league without a pot to piss in whilst the bad guys City can spend whatever they want.
They were lucky they came up against a team with zero belief yesterday as at least five or six prem teams would've put that Liverpool team to the sword

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.