Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Just googled for info about Henderson and Fabinho potentially leaving Liverpool for Saudi clubs and found some amusing takes on dipper fan sites. Apparently signing Lavia to play with MacAllister and Szoboszlai will instantly give them a league winning midfield. The best take was that cutting their wage bill will mean they can bid for and sign Mbappe! - I'm sure he wants to play Thursday night football and develop Asthma

Can't say I blame him for taking the offer. He was only likely to be a bit part player at TMM™ next season. And when you get an offer to double/triple/quadruple your salary (haven’t seen the figures, so I can't be sure), it's hard to turn it down, isn't it? Remember, he's a professional sportsman; it's his job. We'd all go to the company down the road if they offered to double what we're on where we are. Plus not having to deal with rain coming down in stair rods at 45° during a force 9 storm coming in off the Irish Sea in January is a bit of a bonus!

Ha. So THAT’S what kopites are upset about. Surprised Henderson’s leaving, I thought he’d end his career there.

I work in liverpool and it’s been glorious watching the cultist divert any subject about football this season.
They are getting all giddy about the new season puffing their chests out about their new signings.
Myself and the bluenoses are having a ball with the deluded ones.
I work near liverpool and they reckon they're gonna be our nearest challengers. I can't wait to see them fail(again)

This is brilliant. The righteous cunts on RAWK bleating on for years and years about us and our money.

A quick glance on there and that cannot comprehend how their own are ditching their shit hole club for the big dollars over there.

‘Take the captaincy off him’, one says.

He won’t need it you thick twat. He’s abandoning you for the big pay day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.