Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

what a shock
Picked your team 45 years ago when they were winning everything and you lived no where fucking near them or had any connection with them

For the record I fucking hate arrogant convict Aussies
Especially glory hunting cunts like you
I’m English mate. I’ve seen them play plenty of times. I moved to Melbourne in 2005.

And I was 5 when I picked them. I liked the colour red and yeah, they won everything back then.

Last edited:
I live on the Wirral now, and the number of scousers that are now broken is hilarious! Even season ticket holders are thinking of stopping watching. Whenever they bring up ffp and our spending I take them through how ffp works and how crap their owners are compared to ours. I'm loving it!

Reading RAWK these days would make you think that you are in some Reform/UKIP football forum or something. Openly mocking Saudi football fans who did nothing to them, and don't get me started at the meltdown they had over the Gerrard Saudi club that used their song and imagery lol. Funny that the Saudi club that bought Henderson is not even state owned lol.

One of their fans called them out saying your comments are xenophobic and of course he got bullied by everyone. I'm 100% convinced that they have the most arrogant/racist online fan base out there, Chelsea are close but they are the worst for sure.
They have absolutely zero self-awareness especially recognising how entitled they act.

It really is a cult - no posters dare to offer an alternative view - they are quickly hounded

Last edited:
Scouse manager marking someone's retirement after 40 years this week, set the scene by saying Thatcher was in power, An Officer and a Gentleman was big at the pictures, Pass the Douchee.... was high in the charts, liverpoo were first division champions.........and City were relegated!

Not in their heads 24/7, not much!!!! Did have flashbacks about David Pleat, though;-((((((

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.