Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Well Tuesday has passed and still no email ! When will City tell me how to behave and what songs I can sing ?
Wahey it's arrived. It's pretty much the normal email, arrive 3 hours before kick off so we can fleece you, trams are running every 6 minutes, only joking etc but for the first time.......
No tragedy songs or chants. They don't specify what is a tragedy song but tell me I can report 'it' to the nearest steward.

At least it wasn't the stand alone email I was expecting from our subserviant kowtowing lot so I should be pleased.

Oh the irony of Liverpool fans spent years protesting thier innocence regarding Hillsborough protests groups,lobbying in parliament.Casting judgement on something they have a vested interest in,what happened to innocent till proven guilty of spending money.Our alleged crimes are nothing on this lot.
Heysel,Bus attacks,Jibbing in,Chucking amonia,Rocking an ambulance with an injured player in.Bulgarian waiters,Spanish fountains,Looting anything in there path around europe.Maiming children.Thier latest moan why are we playing at 12:30 on saturday with a reduced allocation well you fucktards Gmp have u sussed and dont want you on the piss and sniff till 5:30 they like the majority of football fans in this country know that you are the most despicable feral cunts going.I know lots of fans of other clubs and one thing we they have in common is a total loathing of the scouse football cult.Lovable victim scumbags.
I know it is indirectly mentioned in your post (Heysel) but they single handedly got British football kicked out of Europe for (what was it) five years!

Where do they put that in their list of achievements... scum, always have been and always will be! Leopards and spots and all that!

Wahey it's arrived. It's pretty much the normal email, arrive 3 hours before kick off so we can fleece you, trams are running every 6 minutes, only joking etc but for the first time.......
No tragedy songs or chants. They don't specify what is a tragedy song but tell me I can report 'it' to the nearest steward.

At least it wasn't the stand alone email I was expecting from our subserviant kowtowing lot so I should be pleased.
Dont bother chanting, just wave this fucker at the mard arsed cunts..!

F6D961BE-961D-422C-B2AD-5B6D151ED3CB.jpeg

Report to the steward that someone is singing 'Londons Bridge is Falling Down'

I know it is indirectly mentioned in your post (Heysel) but they single handedly got British football kicked out of Europe for (what was it) five years!

Where do they put that in their list of achievements... scum, always have been and always will be! Leopards and spots and all that!
Still find it hard to believe that they only got 1 extra year ban from Europe after that "disaster" (It was a riot)

5 years for everyone, 6 for the fucking feral hooligans who perpetrated it. Sickening really.

I just watched the first episode of the real life version of Squid Game on Netflix.

Spoiler alert.

Hundreds of people from all over the world competing to win over 4 million dollars in a winner takes all game show.

Almost immediately, one guy from Kentucky is given the chance to anonymously eliminate just one of the hundreds of people he’s only just met from the competition.

Who will he choose? He’s barely had time to speak to anyone let alone form concrete opinions about them. Could anyone have made such a lasting negative impression in such a short time? Is there a personality type that is by nature less agreeable than others that one would take a natural dislike to?

He picks the scouser.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.