Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Solanke might actually turn out to be a shrewd buy at 35 million in fairness. I thought that was ludicrous at the time.
Yes, he was one of them, he'd done nothing to justify that fee, though he is having a good season atm his best effort in the PL, obviously, he killed the championship with 30 goals or 45 across two seasons.

Isn't the other one out of football now, Ibe?

55m to Bournemouth and there was some relationship at boardroom level between them

He'll still be a hero in his homeland ;)
One of his reasoning was
Her age is not important. In Senegal it is quite common for older men who are very successful to marry much younger women.

That's how it is in our culture. Whether Aisha was 15 or 16 when she first met Sadio, It doesn't matter.

The age of consent in Senegal is 16 just as it is here. So I'd suggest it matters quite a lot.

One of his reasoning was

The age of consent in Senegal is 16 just as it is here. So I'd suggest it matters quite a lot.
Also the world ‘culture’ used when what they really mean is that very rich men will use their wealth to exploit much younger girls who have no other option out of poverty. It’s not culture, it’s economics, happens in every developing country in the world, and is widely recognized as a big problem by the likes of unesco. They basically want a wife who is completely dependent who they can utterly control.

Also the world ‘culture’ used when what they really mean is that very rich men will use their wealth to exploit much younger girls who have no other option out of poverty. It’s not culture, it’s economics, happens in every developing country in the world, and is widely recognized as a big problem by the likes of unesco. They basically want a wife who is completely dependent who they can utterly control.
I wish I could reason with mine, never mind control!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.