Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I thought it was always Pep was leaving, the scousers are going to have to look high and low to find a replacement.

Has anyone seen any ostentatious mourning yet?

so we will see that he is one of the best ever from liverpool fans and the dipper press but the reality is that given the money he has spent , 4 trophies in 8 years and 2 of them being won via penalty shootouts, one in a covid interrupted season and one in possibly the easiest run to a cl final ever, he is actually a massive failure in reality (now i know that isnt where most dipper fans live) but facts are facts add to that his constant whining and just generally snidiness and tombstone teeth can fuck off and he can take the rest of the dipper fans with him.

Just like when Pep leaves us the next manager will be a downgrade. The timing is shit for them though like Pellegrinis last season they could just drop off.

I wish him well. Very good manager, friend of Pep and seems like a genuine nice guy.

The pressure at the top must be tremendous every week to deliver.
Not sure they’re friends. There’s a mutual respect, but they’ve both said that they haven’t spent much time together.

Klopp is a sensational man manager and pioneered the playmaking fullback role. He’ll go down near the top of second tier of managers.

We need to stomp on the “do it for Jurgen” narrative and overtake them in the league asap.

One of the biggest hypercritics ever to work in English football, a touch line bully with zero class who has continuously undermined our game, it’s competitions and traditions. Four trophies in the last eight years with millions and millions spent and has now finally thrown the towel in.

Shut the door on the way out Jurgen as you won’t be missed and it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he rocks up at Old Trafford in a year or so.
There’s about as much chance of Klopp going to the rags as there is Pep - never going to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.