Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Exceptional. He hasn’t lost a game all season in any competition and I think he has only drawn three.
Well Yeovil Town are 13 points clear in National League South with a game or two in hand on their nearest challengers, so maybe we need a new coach next season, on that logic…. (Just kidding, no offence, I grew up in Yeovil with grandparents in Saddleworth which is why I support Yeovil and Man City. Variety is the spice of life)

I'm not sure that's good news regarding this season: it's likely to mobilise Liverpool and make it a bit harder for us.

Klopp realises something Liverpool fans don't want to think about: VVD and Salah are likely to decline soon, replacing them is almost impossible. Liverpool have good players and will compete for top 4 without them, but they will be less consistent over a whole season.

I thought it was always Pep was leaving, the scousers are going to have to look high and low to find a replacement.
They have their own "Pep" named geezer who's been doing the dipper pressers lately (namely the Mo Salah injury) who will step up in the hot seat.

(Note: He's the guy that Spit blamed for Liverpoo's tictacs last season)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.