Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t take Allison ahead of Eddie, there’s a reason he’s been replaced in the Brazil team. He isn’t a better keeper and Eddie is streets ahead of him as a ball player.
Jota is an inferior player to Alavarez in all respects so no.
Might take Robertson at a pinch with my nose held to avoid the dippers smell and although we are well served in the CB position I would seriously consider Van Dickie.
Preferably they could all go to the Rags and become serious failures like the rest of that shite squad.

Wouldn’t take Allison ahead of Eddie, there’s a reason he’s been replaced in the Brazil team. He isn’t a better keeper and Eddie is streets ahead of him as a ball player.
Jota is an inferior player to Alavarez in all respects so no.
Might take Robertson at a pinch with my nose held to avoid the dippers smell and although we are well served in the CB position I would seriously consider Van Dickie.
Preferably they could all go to the Rags and become serious failures like the rest of that shite squad.
Allison is a better keeper for Liverpool, because they need a better shot stopper. Their system gives up a lot more chances, and his stats going back years now, show he is consistently one of the best in the World at making saves.

He's also not bad with his feet, but he isn't as good as Ederson, and the big difference is that he's nowhere near as good with his feet under pressure. Liverpool don't draw teams on to them in the way that City do, so he doesn't need to be, and it's noticeable that when we play them, he regularly is at fault because we're pretty much the only team that puts him under that much pressure.

Mac Allister is the one that suits better City, he certainly can cover lots of roles.
Plays great under pressure, it's allways there to take the ball from the back, he has a great range of passing ability, great technique and control and he has quite bite. He only lacks pace, but he covers that with intelligence and technical ability.

Mac Allister is the one that suits better City, he certainly can cover lots of roles.
Plays great under pressure, it's allways there to take the ball from the back, he has a great range of passing ability, great technique and control and he has quite bite. He only lacks pace, but he covers that with intelligence and technical ability.
His face is so red playing for the dippers,
looks like he's ready to combust during games

We could do with Arsenal beating them on Sunday but I don't think they're capable of doing so.

Reactions: PPT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.