Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that everything we have been saying about how shit liverpool really are, was demonstrated in glorious technicolor tonight.
They live off the hype the surrounds them.
Allison, Van dick, elliot, taa, gomez, Nunes, macallister, all over rated and showed their abilities (liabilities) tonight.
"Alisson's mistake just shows you that even the top players can make mistakes." - Matthew Upson

Funny, because I can remember a lengthy collection of huge mistakes leading to goals in big games. Seriously, the amount of effort put into convincing everyone that the likes of Alexander-Arnold and Nunez have a world class player in there somewhere just waiting to jump out, and making excuses as to why we haven't actually witnessed it yet is unbelievable.

Got exactly what we deserved from that game!
And as was said a few posts ago, the myth of us playing well and being on form was firmly shown to be rubbish after that performance.
The mistake for their 2nd goal was simply justice for the luck in getting our equaliser. It could well have been alot worse if Arteta had spent his money on a decent striker instead of Havertz.
I also think that this result will perhaps convince Klopp that Bradley has to start ahead of TAA as he is simply a better defender.
Its certainly going to make for an exciting run in now!

And as was said a few posts ago, the myth of us playing well and being on form was firmly shown to be rubbish after that performance.
The mistake for their 2nd goal was simply justice for the luck in getting our equaliser. It could well have been alot worse if Arteta had spent his money on a decent striker instead of Havertz.
I also think that this result will perhaps convince Klopp that Bradley has to start ahead of TAA as he is simply a better defender.
You had no creativity when TAA went off though and the midfield was non-existant, maybe Thiago can help with that if he stays fit.

Yep. Going to be an exciting run in. Best thing for the league. I don't think yer man TAA will be dropped as he's too important to Klopp. No need for him to panic due to one loss at Arsenal.

I thought the Arsenal celebrations at the end were once again way over the top. You'd think they'd have learnt by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.