Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see how the game will go today. Arsenal got a soft pen last year to win the game, so I’m expecting a controversial decision at the other end.
Just watching now, missed the Arse goal as out in the garage ( running joke every time I pop to said building a team score :-)). So not sure how it's going but usually when opponents are 1-0 up v Dippers early doors ends in 3-1 Dips win....

Yes that pk at Emirates last year was well soft, I was coming bCk from visiting old friend on the Wirral and listening to commentary on Radio Murkyside and at that time as Arse on a run ( PL champions!!) I was really hacked when they got that pk. This was pre World Cup ( Oct 22) and they had all made a remarkable recovery from their collective * asthma. So no challenge. It changed post world Cup when they all had *asthma attacks again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.