Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Just seen this

If these ages are all correct then Chelsea should be ashamed of themselves losing to little kids

Players on pitch at start of game

CHELSEA

Petrovic 24
Gusto 20
Disasi 25
Colwill 21
Chilwell 27
Caicedo 22
Fernandez 23
Palmer 21
Gallagher 24
Sterling 29
Jackson 22

Total 258

LIVERPOOL

Kelleher 25
Bradley 20
Konate 24
Van Dijk 32
Robertson 29
Mac Allister 25
Endo 31
Gravenberch 21
Elliott 20
Gakpo 24
Diaz 27

Total 278

Oldest players
Van Dijk 32 Liverpool
Endo 31 Liverpool
Roberstson 29 Liverpool
Sterling 29 Chelsea
Chilwell 27 Chelsea

Players on pitch at end of game

CHELSEA

Petrovic 24
Gusto 20
Disasi 25
Colwill 21
Chalobah 24
Caicedo 22
Fernandez 23
Palmer 21
Madueke 21
Nkunku 26
Mudryk 23

Total 250

LIVERPOOL

Kelleher 25
Clark 19
Quansah 21
Van Dijk 32
Tsimikas 27
McConnell 19
Endo 31
Gomez 26
Elliott 20
Danns 18
Diaz 27

Total 265

Oldest Players
Van Dijk 32 Liverpool
Endo 31 Liverpool
Tsimikas 27 Liverpool
Diaz 27 Liverpool
Nkunku 26 Chelsea
Gomez 26 Liverpool
Ohh pal stats just ruined the narrative! A few came on for lat 20 mins..desperate fuckers trying to get a busby babes thing going. Its all helping them get over the line this year..going to be a sickening last month this year.

Has he really said that? If so .. get to fuck ya big headed gimp Jurgen

I thought he played kids in the cup final to rest his superstars? That is what they are all bragging about.
Threw a few on last 20 mins..lthis bull sh*t needs exposing.. please dont let em do a quadruple even if they are counting a second tier euro cup. Fkin Chelsea!!

Last edited:
Feral Scouse cunts
Many of 'em aren't. I couldn't believe how many of 'em were from fkin Cardiff at the train strike leagure cup at wembley. I was lucky i didnt have to travel from NW with train issues. These fuckers from Plymouth and Cardiff didn't even realise their was a strike!. Then they had the gall to question empty seats! I said why don't they follow their local team. 'Cos their shit' came there reply!! I kid you not!! Fkin jokers that fan base

Would be nice to pip the Dippers to the title on the last day of the season and stuff them in the cup final , the only downside is that because they are crap they are only in the Thursday Cup and not the Champs league so we could put their lights out altogether.
Its our duty to see Clubshop crawl all the way back to Germany in May with his greatest achievement ever ................................the Carabao Cup , LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.