Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

So are these feral fuckers planning a "bus welcome" even if its just one bottle or one dead rat from the dustbin hits the coach we as fans need to let the watching masses know what they are. A lengthy chorus on repeat of your a fucking disgrace, your a fucking disgrace mind you am sure sly will turn the volume down the wankers.

They are making a documentary about Klopp leaving. They are filming it now. They will want them to win everything they can to make the Disney show success. Anything that can be given to them will be. I hope it falls flat on its face and they fail, but the powers that be seem to want a certain outcome and It seems like it will happen sadly.

I can see a City red card next week. However, I hope you destroy them.

By the way, where can I watch the programme about Pep and City doing an amazing treble last season? Or was that ignored again.
I think it will be on Netflix soon.

Why do responsible peers always tell the younger generation that cheaters never win ?
I think it's ultimately true. There is a great quote from Robin Williams in " The Fisher King ". " It's the cosmic credit plan, buy now, pay forever". I think Karma always comes calling.

"That decision at Spurs" is the new version of spending the "Coutinho money".

Every crap, dodgy decision they get in their favour now, they all point back at that (admittedly shocking) Spurs decision as evidence that they don't get all the decisions. Well I think that bad decision has been repaid multiple times now, but they'll keep coming out with it whenever they get one, just watch.

Just like how whenever they spent big for years, they all claimed it was spending the money from Coutinho. Some of them probably still think that about new signings now, the way they go on about it.
Similarly whenever City get stiched up which is frequently, we get treated to the picture of the Rodri " handball " from a few seasons back to show how decisions " even out."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.